Thursday, October 21

Autumntime, and the livin' is eas(ier)

It is autumn time.

When I was a kid, I never cared much for the fall season. Summer is over, the weather turns cool, and children have to go back to school.

Now that I'm an adult, I find I actually look forward to autumn. Summer is over, the weather turns cool, and children have to go back to school.

Funny how the same things look different when you are on the other side of them. So now that fall is an enjoyable time of year, I am developing an enjoyment of the colors and symbols that reflect the season.


I notice when I travel to the east, there is much more on display in the neighborhoods and yards. I have always found that to be fun and festive, so I am interested in bringing some of that here to the C+C household.

No comments:

Post a Comment