Are you ready for a quiz?
My dad is world famous for these, they are a staple of birthday celebrations.
Here is the quiz that is all about
My answers are in the comments. Feel free to add your guesses, or correct mine.
Have fun, work in teams.
1. Is 43 a prime number?
2. What are the prime factors of 43?
3. What is the Roman Numeral designation for 43?
4. Does the 43rd line of West Longitude circle the earth?
5. What is the 43rd book of the Bible?
6. How many books of the bible have at least 43 chapters?
7. How many times is the phrase ‘forty-three’ or ‘forty and three found in the Bible?
8. Numbers 26:7 These are the families of the __________________, and those who were numbered of them were 43,730.
9. What was the 43rd State to join the union?
10. Who was our 43rd president?
11. 43rd verse of Gen: And the gold of that land is good; the bdellium and the onyx stone are there. What is bdellium?
12 The sum of which two prime numbers equals 43?
13. If you open a book, the number 43 means what?
14. On Interstate-43, if you pass exit 43, and then mile marker 43, which direction are you generally traveling?
15. On which day would a horse have to be born in order for it to be a ‘yearling’ for 43 days?
16. What is your cardinal age?
17. What line of longitude lies directly opposite of the 43 degrees West line of longitude?
18. In a number system with a base of 43, how would you designate the number 44?
19. How would you designate ‘43’ in binary code?
20. What time would it be if it was 43 minutes before 3:00 am?